- Are you looking to either incorporate sprinting into your training for the first time in a while, or are you considering including more sprint work in general?
- Are you unsure of how to approach a smart sprint program for yourself?
- Are you looking for a different way to train your body for some big results?
- Are you interested in building a more lean and stronger athletic physique?
- Are you looking to enhance your ability to function and recover faster in the weight room?
Trust me sprinting is one simple, cheap, and effective way to optimize your body’s fitness unlike any other form of conditioning. In fact, if you look at the 7 foundational movements consisting of the push, pull, squat, lunge, twist, bend, and gait…your gait is one of those movements and sprinting is essential for optimizing your gait. This will make you more optimally functional from head to toe.