The sport of mixed martial arts is both physically and mentally demanding. Setting very specific goals and intentions can improve motivation and drive. How do you know the steps to take if you have no idea where you’re going? Know what it is you want to achieve, just like any other part of your life. You will have greater success hitting and exceeding your goals if you know this up front!
- Are you currently at a sticking point with your strength gains?
- Are you interested in learning how you can blast through your strength plateaus?
- Are you interested in learning about how to train your body to respond with every aspect of your training?
- Are you interested in building more lean muscle, speeding up your recovery, and improving multiple areas of your performance?
If you’re experiencing sticking points and strength training plateaus in your workouts then you shouldn’t be. The truth is that you should be making progress weekly. Sure there will be days that are more productive than others, but overall you shouldn’t be struggling with plateaus in your training whether that involves lean muscle or performance under the bar. At the end of the day you can apply a training strategy to force your body to adapt and to produce week after week.
- Are you interested in learning about how you can speed up your recovery time?
- Are you in need of some tips to help you bounce back faster after a tough day’s training?
- Do you currently have an effective post workout recovery strategy to get you ready for the next day’s training?
Your results come depending on what you do after your training for workout recovery. If you are not doing the right things then you’re not opitmizing your fitness and strength program to yield optimal results. Optimal recovery will yield optimal results. Today I will offer some tips for you to get you on track with doing the right things to kick your training into high gear.
- Are you hitting plateaus in your training and sick of being stuck there?
- Are you serious about getting results and ramping up your fitness and lean muscle gains?
- Are you looking for an effective training method to follow without the need of more equipment?
- Are you looking to build lean muscle and torch unwanted body fat?
When it comes to getting your body dialed in to being fit and to build a lean physique for a serious fat burn you’ve to be smart and efficient in your training. The good news is that you can do this without the need of a gym membership, or additional equipment. Don’t underestimate the power of gravity and the fact that you’re two arms and two legs make you a walking gym!
1. Are you failing to achieve lean muscle building gains in your MMA and individual fitness program?
2. Do you struggle to drop body fat despite having the ability to practice your martial arts and other sport skills?
3. Do you easily bulk, or gain in your current strength and conditioning program?
As a certified strength and conditioning specialist my job is to look at your individual life and sport needs and create a strength and conditioning program to help you optimally achieve your goals. When looking at your needs involving MMA and martial arts there are some things to consider if you’re striving to build lean muscle.