- Were you aware that Bruce Lee’s philosophy extended beyond that of just teaching you how to throw a punch, or a kick?
- Did you know that most people these days fight to discover their individual identity?
- Did you know that the more you hone and train your body that you will also hone and train your mind?
- Are you struggling with your mental toughness?
- Are you interested in learning how to better deal with adversity?
- Are you struggling to deal with life challenges?
- Do you feel defeated?
I got an email the other day that asked…Coach how do you keep your mental toughness and mental strength on point? I thought this was one hell of a question so I thought I’d definitely take the time to share my tips right here. I really think you’ll find this to be helpful and if so please share it with family and friends that it could help as well. Ok here goes…
- Are you failing with your cardiovascular conditioning?
- Are you lacking in coordination, reaction time, and agility?
- Is your cardiovascular conditioning optimal?
- Are you looking for a form of conditioning to cut body fat?
Today I want to talk about why you should be jump roping. There are many reasons you should be incorporating this highly effective drill into your training arsenal, but I’m going to highlight some of the physical benefits here that you should be adopting to revolutionize your cardio, as well as your overall training approach. It’s time you get your ass in gear.
- Are you looking to improve your MMA and martial arts athleticism and strength?
- Are you ready to enhance your MMA fight skills for grappling and striking?
- Are you ready to make your body more bulletproof from injury?
- Are you interested in building some real world strength for serious fitness and fight performance?
I have been fortunate in my lifetime to train in the martial art of Muay Thai under one of the best fighters…my friend and Kru Jeff Perry. Jeff is retired from Muay Thai now, but is still very much a human weapon. I also had the honor of programming Jeff’s MMA workouts for his national title fight to defend his U.S. title belt back in 2003.
Since then both Jeff and myself have helped to train several Thai and MMA fighters for competition over the years. I genuinely love helping fighters get an advantage putting them through my system and today I want to share with you a few MMA workout strategies to help you elevate your fight game and supercharge your performance in the ring!
- Have you ever attempted the Turkish Get Up (TGU)?
- Better yet…have you incorporated the TGU to enhance your MMA, Combat, and Fight performance?
- Are you interested in learning how to progress up to performing a TGU with seamless technique?
- Did you know the TGU will absolutely transform your fitness and fight performance?
- Are you interested in wanting to build some serious lean muscle mass while being able to move with the agility of a cat?
After 17+ years of training athletes of nearly every background and every caliber I’m telling you that the turkish get up is a powerful movement for you to incorporate into your strength and conditioning model and if you haven’t already started with trying to master this drill then you should start as soon as possible. Because of this today I wanted to take a moment and breakdown the TGU into 3 movements to help you to build up to becoming proficient with the TGU and propel your fitness and fight performance to a whole new level. I guarantee you this will be a game changer for your fitness and fight strength.