- Were you aware that Bruce Lee’s philosophy extended beyond that of just teaching you how to throw a punch, or a kick?
- Did you know that most people these days fight to discover their individual identity?
- Did you know that the more you hone and train your body that you will also hone and train your mind?
The original publishing date of today’s article was back on March 30, 2017.
I decided to pull this one from the archives because I thought it was due. Mindset is a huge part of what I like to address because everything you (or I) will do in training and in life begins with the mind.
Mental toughness is a commonly used phrase, but I wanted to breakdown this subject a bit further here in order shed some additional light on the subject for you to digest. Read and apply!
After 15 years of coaching experience, training courses, continuing education, and many other levels of professional and personal development the one single variable that matters most when it comes to building on one’s fitness, strength, and performance is your state of mind. The mental side of life is what carries us. It’s the catalyst and the sustainability of a given behavior. Mental toughness is in short supply these days, but it’s not something that is completely extinct.
- Can mental strength be built?
- Do you struggle with your mental strength and outlook on life?
- If mental strength can be built how do you develop it?
When it comes to becoming mentally strong you have to have this trait in order to face life’s challenges. However, today I want to touch on how you can nurture your mental strength in order to grow it. Trust me there are some real concrete strategies you can put into place to make this happen.